[pct-l] what did you have for dinner?

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Wed May 1 20:34:25 CDT 2013

At ADZPCTKO the class of 2012 dvd contained a moving tribute to a famous
scene from Blazing Saddles, except "beans" were translated to "Mountain
House."
~~
In that scene, I'll bet Pitstop and his pals had just eaten Mtn House Chili
Mac dinners.  It is one of my favorite freeze dried dinners, gives me farts
a plenty all nite long, and it's the only dinner that Kelly dog doesn't
like, which means more for me.. I liked that scene in the 2012 video, and
wondered if anyone else knew it was a Blazing Saddles parody..