[pct-l] Lost Sunglasses

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri May 17 10:42:43 CDT 2013

I found that putting a piece of  "scotch tape" over the label, or better yet a short piece of transparent packaging tape, protects the label and keep it on much longer.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.