[pct-l] electrolytes (or not)

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 19:44:02 CST 2013

Dear Shelly

Very Briefly.

I dose small amount of Vitanin tablet and  ascorbic acid powder (very
cheap,  works as Vitamin C ). But, large scale Swedish cohort studies
revealed the cataract risk. I am a Asian, very strong for sun burn, and I
feel I need vitamin C, therefore I am dosing it. You are white woman.  I
don't know I can recommend it.

http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/177/6/548.abstract.html

Concerning leg cramp, many people believe it is caused by the lack of
sodium.  I had read several articles of leg cramp. The cause is
uncertain.  American
food is generally salty and dense. if you eat healthy food, I think you
need not any electrolyte. I always avoid salt, and drink abundant water.
Piper know my food is very bland.