[pct-l] Vacuum Sealing Issues

Alan Miller alan.miller401 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 06:55:09 CST 2013

Thanks for the replies.  I took one of the offending bags and filled it
with green colored water to see where the leak was.  Turns out it was
leaking in a few places where the rice had poked through.  I am going to
try putting the food in a freezer bag first, and then the vacuum seal bag.
 If that works, I figure I can just throw away the vacuum bag when I pick
up my resupply and then I will have the meal in a freezer bag to take with
me.