[pct-l] Break Strategies

Dana dana_m_phillips at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 11:00:54 CST 2013

I find myself taking breaks every 2 hours when first starting out. After a week or two of conditioning I hardly take any breaks. It also depends on the terrain and temperature. If its really strenuous terrain or really hot I do tend to take more breaks. If its hot ill even take an afternoon siesta sometimes.

Sent from my iPad