[pct-l] Fwd: Hiker-trash lifestyle and the Future...

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 18:15:11 CST 2013

This is all so familiar   In '87 I bought an '83 Adventurewagon (designed and built by MendoRider ). Have been driving it ever since. If life and plans ever completely fall apart I can live in it. It has taken me to many a trailhead. Finding a mechanic that will work on it has become difficult. But I still love it.  Marmot
Sent from my iPhone