[pct-l] Jetboil and Snow

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 00:11:09 CST 2013

I will add my minor opinion a little.

I am using Primus EtaPower
http://www.backcountry.com/primus-etapower-ef-w-2.1l-pot-fry-pan-lid-and-storage?ti=U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM6Y2FubmlzdGVyIHN0b3ZlOjE6MzA6Y2FubmlzdGVyIHN0b3Zl
It
may be the most heavy and reliable stove. I like this stove, because I need
to cook food. It's efficient level is equal to that of Jetboil.  It has
three kind of pots: 3L, 1.8L, 1L. I have all:
https://sites.google.com/site/completewalkerequipment/home/4-cooking/primus-eta
(in
Japanese) The larger pot may be better, because snow is very bulky.

This stove has a preheat pipe, therefore, you need not worry about the
evaporation of gas. You can simply use gas liquid  as such state:
http://www.backcountry.com/msr-windpro-stove?ti=U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM6Y2FubmlzdGVyIHN0b3ZlOjE6ODpjYW5uaXN0ZXIgc3RvdmU

I am using summer type gas cannister even in very cold temperature,
because of this system.