[pct-l] Another missing hiker found

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Tue Oct 8 18:03:06 CDT 2013

I understand what your are expressing Andrea but.....

The Federal Government is shut down, many states are close to shutting down for being bankrupt and we have to deal with a few people who have no clue as to what they are getting into, and costing all of us hundreds of thousands of dollars and risking the lives of the SAR personnel, just to rescue their butt.
This angers me with that attitude, which is no different than many of the people I had to deal with in my career who expected to be given a free ride to a hospital,  free medical service at the hospital and a free ride back home,because.,,

 "It is my right to have it provided to me".

Something very is wrong.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone