[pct-l] Too Early to Start Dehydrating?

ralvek088-hiking at yahoo.com ralvek088-hiking at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 18:41:36 CDT 2013

> Firstly, vacuum sealing, secondly, put them in the boiling water, then all
> the bacteria will be killed. And keep them in cool place. Then the taste
> will be last for several years.

Might microwaving the vacuum sealed bag be as good as boiling? Probably good to also place
a small closed container of water along with the vacuum sealed bag.

--
Sincerely
Low Gear (trail name) ---  Low Gear Song was written by Diane with Trail

Hiro   ( the short name of Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )
facebook  http://www.facebook.com/completewalker
Blogs  http://completewalker.blogspot.jp/
Photo  https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/
Backpacking since 1980 in Japan, A foreign member of PCTA;  JMT( 2009,
2010, 2011, 2012), Wind River Range, Glacier NP (2013)