[pct-l] What do you say to mountain bikers on the PCT?

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 17:39:27 CDT 2013

In my experience,...

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Diane Soini <dianesoini at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know if it's the right thing to do but
> I hope that I made it seem just a little less fun to poach a trail
> than he thought it might be, maybe made his day a little less
> pleasant.

Nope. Just something to get past in the use of the trail. Nothing more than
a very minor annoyance, like a fly that buzzes around the head for a few
seconds but then goes away.

> But these guys love unpleasantness so I'm sure it only made
> him want to do it again.

DING DING DING! We have a winner.

Oh well.

Exactly! Just keep on doing what you went there to do.

Dan Jacobs
Washougal
--
"Loud motorcycle stereos save lives."