[pct-l] Opinions on the list -MTB

Nick Thelen nthelen03 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 17:17:32 CDT 2013

JPL wrote:
"...in my opinion and experience, those who know they are in the wrong..."

Although I did appreciate the rest of what you wrote....difficult to counter the logic, even if my
personal opinion sees it as not realistic....I would like to address the single line of yours quoted above.

There are very many who believe that they are simply not in the wrong, nor are they doing
anything illegal.  The ban in place is dubious at best - and this information will continue to be distributed
throughout the MTB community.

So it begs the question - if you are incorrect in your assumption that the MTB'rs encountered on the PCT
'know they are wrong'....how does that change your perspective, if any?

For if I am told to leave somewhere that I believe I have a right to be...well, I might just start laughing..
which might make you angry...

angry people have been known to do rash and thoughtless things on occasion...and no one wants to be part
of thoughtless and rash decisions (I don't at least) ;)