[pct-l] Need different lunch ideas

tsparks56 at aol.com tsparks56 at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 22:08:21 CDT 2014

Anyone have a good or unique trail lunch to share with the list?
I am finishing up on packing the resupply boxes and start the trail on April 22 and with that, I would like some different lunch ideas to pack up for the mail drop only resupply points of the trail, such as White Pass, WA and the others.  If you wouldn't mind sharing a good or unique trail lunch so I'm not stuck eating the same old stuff time and time again, I would be very thankful to you.

Terry