[pct-l] Fishing

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:09:14 CDT 2014

There are a lot of lakes in Oregon and Washington. There are about 5 lakes named Sheep lake in the first few hundred miles of Southern Washington alone. Whether they are good for fishing, I do not know. But there is a Washington trails association that might have more information. http://www.wta.org.