[pct-l] Pot/dishes cleaning

Marcia Powers gottawalk at me.com
Mon Apr 7 14:57:37 CDT 2014

On Apr 7, 2014, at 12:21 PM, JPL <jplynch at crosslink.net> wrote:

You know, one thing that would be handy for clean up would be a flat,
straight, square plastic scraper.  Anyone know of such a thing?

Yes, REI sells them. But before you spend money, I have made one out of a yogurt lid making sure that the cut edge was very straight. I have also used plastic teaser "credit cards, your name here" that come in the mail. If you are an avid multi-use gear hiker use your insurance or credit cards. Lick clean.
GottaWalk