[pct-l] Tuna Helper's PCT Speed Attempt 2014 (Ryan Weidert)

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 15:57:05 CDT 2014

My opinion -- and that's all it is, an opinion -- is that if you come
across something on the trail which is there for ANYONE to use/drink/eat,
then use/drink/eat it and you're still unsupported.  If you plan to have
someone meet you with stuff, then that is supported.

Good luck to all you record-seekers!  I'm proud of all of you for just
attempting this!

Yogi
www.yogisbooks.com