[pct-l] PCTA's North350Blades Kick Off Party

North 350 Blades north350blades at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 17:46:59 CDT 2014

The North 350 Blades would like to invite you to our third annual Kick Off
Party

We will be meeting at Woodland Park in Seattle at Shelter Five.

 http://www.seattle.gov/parks/_images/maps/picnics/Woodland4-7.pdf

The date is Saturday May 10 from 3 until 6 pm.

The menu looks like this:

                Smoked Pork with homemade BBQ sauce
                Baked Ziti
                Mac n' Cheese
                Hamburgers
                Green Salad
                Potato Salad
                Dessert
                Soft Drinks

In addition to food we will have information about our maintenance plans

for this season on the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail

To help us prepare a correct amount of food please RSVP by responding to
this email by May 7.

Thanks

The Blades

--
Facebook : *North 350 Blades*

*For additional PCT  volunteer opportunities check out :*
 http://www.pcta.org/volunteer/project-schedule/