[pct-l] Mailing regional flat rate to Kennedy Meadows

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:25:21 CDT 2014

Officially (per Domestic Mail Manual, link below), USPS is obligated to
hold General Delivery packages at a post office for only 30 days. That
doesn't apply to private services (such as Kennedy Meadows), and I suspect
that most post offices in trail towns are pretty flexible too.

http://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/508.htm#1052038