[pct-l] Horseman needs Castle Crags trail angel?

Charles Williams charlesnolie at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 16:17:51 CDT 2014

I'm going to be passing through Castle Crags State Park on the PCT in September on horseback and I'm looking for anyone that could keep some sacks of horse feed and a resupply box of food for a week before I arrive, and then bring it to me at the state park while I'm there.  Sorry, but my resupply driver won't be available that weekend, so I need a little help.  I'll be there on approximately the evening of the 28th of September and spend a day there.

QuincyRider
760-709-1385