[pct-l] Mountain Lion Attack- Hwy 74 & Navaho Rd, Perris, Ca.

Paint Your Wagon n801yz at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 10:23:21 CST 2014

A homeless man, living in a tent out in a field near a well traveled road in Perris, was attacked and severely injured by a mountain lion.

I’ve carried a knife with a 5 & 3/4” blade for protection in such a situation. Then again, I’ve sent the thing home in a shakedown box to trim weight.

Might have to rethink that one. Flame away.

FYI- Perris (the attack site) is 32 miles due west of Idyllwild (as a crow flys) and took place in a field near the Family Basket Restaurant.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Mountain-Lion-Sought-After-Attack-of-Homeless-Man-Perris-243245231.html

<>Paint<>