[pct-l] Permit Question

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 15:49:33 CST 2014

What I have heard is that the absolute closest route is to go out to
Ross Lake. But I think you end up out in the middle of nowhere. Next
closest is Hart's Pass. Next closest after that is Rainy Pass.

I'd just try to be as accurate as you can. Plans always change. Who
knows how many hundreds of people put that their exit point is
Manning Park and yet never get beyond Idyllwild? I said my exit point
was Ashland but ended up exiting in Dunsmuir. I think Shroomer's exit
point was going to be Ashland but he ended up exiting in Canada!