[pct-l] International hiker, a few questions

aslive at charter.net aslive at charter.net
Wed Feb 12 10:25:41 CST 2014

Six Moons Designs and other untra-light equipment manufactures will be
at the Kick-Off.  You will be able to compare and buy tents and
backpacks there.  So that should not e a problem.  You will need to have
your sleeping bag before you arrive.  You can get one through Adventure
16, who will also be there but you might want a wider choice.  It also
gets cold there at night so you will need to have one your first night
there.

Shepherd