[pct-l] Formatting a post here at the list.

Rod Miller rod at rodmiller.com
Sun Feb 16 12:24:25 CST 2014

On 2/15/14, 7:55 PM, Tortoise wrote:
> First, as I understand it, the listserv strips out all the fancy formatting
> and converts it to plaintext.
>
> Second, the real problem is with whatever software you used to read the
> email. Some clients automatically wrap, others do not.
>
> Tortoise

Thunderbird wraps lines when you read messages. When you reply
to a message with long lines such as this one, on an Apple
machine Command-R will re-wrap the lines to the length set
in your Thunderbird preferences.

Rod

--

Custom 2-rail O Scale Models: Drives,  |   O Scale West / S West
Repairs, Steam Loco Building, More     |   2015 Meet is Feb 5 - 7