[pct-l] Planning PCT Oregon Section

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 18:14:42 CST 2014

Call Nancy at Cascade Airport Shuttle for trip from airport to trail head. I did Oregon and  Wash in '12. Resupplied at Manzama campground, ShelterCove, Big Lake(wonderful place) then of course the next stop is Cascade Locks. Ate a big meal at Timberline Lodge (don't miss the CCC Lino art)and got stuff from the hiker box    There's a long dry bit (26) from Crater Lake to Thielson Creek but I just carried water. It was fine  good hike. Marmot
Sent from my iPhone