[pct-l] Mountain Fire closure

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 05:40:39 CST 2014

-----Original Message-----

<<  Note: Let’s get the trail repair/maintenance personnel body count, that’ll be needed to make the requisite trail repairs,up on this board as soon as it’s requested. I think I can travel that way in the name of science, and in support of the trail’s awesome spirit. >>

Well said Paint!  I'm on the East Coast, but I may be able to make it to the Idyllwild area a week before I head to Campo to do some volunteer trail crew work.  It could be a great way to break into the rigors of the trail and meet some fellow PCT'ers as well. Let's keep talking it up and see how many folks we can get to help out!

Timberline