[pct-l] Umbrella Holder

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Mon Jan 13 13:32:28 CST 2014

If you have a ULA pack with the little shock cord loops on the shoulder harness, it is pretty easy.  Drop the umbrella down through the pair of them on one side and cinch the loops tight around the handle.  I used a Go Lite Chrome Dome, which has its own loop with a cord lock.  I stretched that loop across my chest and cinched down the bottom shoulder loop on the opposite side of the pack around the umbrellas cord lock.  That locked the umbrella in pretty well, although it did continue to sway a bit.

Ed Jarrett A Clay Jar: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Eeyore Hikes http://eeyorehikes.blogspot.com/Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71