[pct-l] Electronics

shelly skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 15:16:35 CST 2014

I am going to show my ignorance here but here goes. I am looking for a
small, very lightweight (of course) MP3'ish kind of device that I can take
with me on my upcoming PCT hike. I want to be able to listen to books and
music and the device needs to use removable batteries. Preferably one AAA
battery… or there a-bouts. Possibly a couple of ounces in weight? I am
hopelessly clueless about these things. I have an iPod but am trying to
avoid battery situations that require infield charging since I carry an
iPhone that takes up all the solar charging capacity I have in each day.
Thank you ever so much.
Shelly