[pct-l] 2014 Snow, Water and Start Dat

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 21:20:57 CST 2014

Thanks for your confidence Diane and it truly would be a kick in the pants to be hiking the Sierra, headed north on the PCT right now!  The problem I have and, that you noted is, I just ordered a 20* bag yesterday (damn!). I just don't think my 30* bag is enough and, the 20* could be pushing it's limits at the higher elevations.  I guess I could adopt your technique and bring them both, to lay one over the other?

1000 Island Lake was starting to freeze in early October when I hiked through and I am a true wimp when I get cold!

Terry

Sent from my iPhone