[pct-l] 2014 or 2015

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 23:46:08 CST 2014

Karen,
I'm fast coming to the conclusion that I should just start hiking the trail now, instead of spending my time training to hike the trail, starting 4 months from now.  What do you think about getting yourself into shape by doing 2,3,4 or 5 day sections of the trail to lose the weight, get in shape and start your journey north all at the same time?  If by chance the weather changes for the worse, just go home for awhile and restart where you left off when it gets better.

You just could see me out there hiking too!

Terry

Sent from my iPhone