[pct-l] Found some yummy new things at the Asian market

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 07:03:38 CST 2014

> Dear Diane
>
> The fish snacks are little dried fish with soy sauce and sesame,
> maybe ginger or something.

It may be seasoned "MIRIN", a kind of seasoning like SAKE.

> I'm always looking for more protein foods to eat. I have discovered
> that about 1 g of protein per pound of lean body weight is about what
> I need. For me, that's more than 100g.

If you do not want to eat meat, eat the combination of rice and soy bean
products( Natto, Koyadofu (dry tofu, etc )). Then you can obtain enough
protein without meat. That is the ancient technique of  priest in Japan.

--
Sincerely
Low Gear (trail name) ---  Low Gear Song was written by Diane with Trail

Hiro   ( the short name of Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )
facebook  http://www.facebook.com/completewalker
Blogs  http://completewalker.blogspot.jp/
Photo  https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/
Backpacking since 1980 in Japan, A foreign member of PCTA;  JMT( 2009,
2010, 2011, 2012), Wind River Range, Glacier NP (2013)