[pct-l] Need Help getting from San Diego to the PCT?

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Wed Jan 22 16:55:50 CST 2014

Howdy hikers- Time once again to make my trail-angeling announcement in
preparation for the influx of hikers to San Diego! My trail name is
Girlscout (though I'm a guy). I thru-hiked the PCT in 2006, and since
then I've mostly satisfied my hiker-trash fix by hosting incoming hikers
(section or thru) at my small house near downtown San Diego. While I
can't provide meals, I'm happy to pick you up at the airport (or
train/bus station), take you on your last-minute errands, provide an air
mattress for you to crash on (either inside or outside, depending on
weather and hiker capacity), and get you out to any destination in
Section A of the PCT (Campo to Warner Springs). Any donations or tips
you manage to sneak past me will be forwarded to the PCTA. I'm flexible
most dates during incoming hiker season, but I'll be unavailable from
Fri-Sun during ADZPCTKO weekend. Just shoot me an email
(phix at optigan.com) with your proposed dates and we'll get the ball rolling!

Cheers!
Pea Hicks, aka Girlscout