[pct-l] This Year's Going to Be Awesome! Woo!

Michael Slusser michael.slusser at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 13:49:04 CST 2014

Nope--not at all hard to hear. I'm very grateful to the veterans for
sharing their advice and wisdom, actually. It just seems like the list has
been overwhelmed the past couple of weeks with dire predictions and grim
warnings; I just wanted to lighten things up a bit before I got too
depressed and worried to actually do the hike...

~PE

--
*Quid sum? Nil. Quis sum? Nullus. Sed gratia Christi, quod sum, quod vivo,
quodque laboro, facit.*