[pct-l] stove question..

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu Jan 30 10:13:18 CST 2014

LOL! ...and well put, too!

The Svea 123 was a stove with personality, indeed!  I don't know if everyone
had a "love-hate" relationship with it, but I did, too. The funny thing was
that I enjoyed the little pain-in-the-ass. I loved to hear its noisy roar,
to have to tinker with its temperamental priming process, and to joy in its
red-hot burner.

Fussing with the thing in the morning was what got my head turning and my
amusement at its loyal antics raised a smile that would last the rest of the
day!

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
www.mountaineducation.org