[pct-l] Mosquitoes in southern Oregon

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu Jul 17 15:05:42 CDT 2014

Yep, Burning Daylight should be one of the forerunners for the season.
Mountain Education met him back in the southern Sierra in early May!

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education, Inc.
www.mountaineducation.org
ned at mountaineducation.org

Mission:
"To minimize wilderness accidents, injury, and illness in order to maximize
wilderness enjoyment, safety, and personal growth, all through experiential
education and risk awareness training."