[pct-l] Deet!

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 19:35:18 CDT 2014

I didn't need DEET until the Sierra's.   As to how much to carry and what
container - that depends on how you plan to use it.  I use aerosol spray
cans of Deet because I spray it on my clothing as I don't like the feel of
DEET on my skin.  I found anything other than the aerosol's didn't cover my
clothing well so I carried a heavy spray can of Deep Woods Off. I also used
picaridin on my clothes at Kennedy Meadows but it wore off after a while
(especially on the pants as they were always wet from stream crossings) so
I was glad t have the DEET.  By the time I got to Washington I think the
mossies were pretty much gone.

Day-Late