[pct-l] PCTHYOH app

tsparks56 at aol.com tsparks56 at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 22:14:52 CDT 2014

 I save my mail to be sent at a later date in my 'draft' folder without addressing the mail and, when I'm ready to send it, I just open up that folder,  address the email and send it/them off.  The reason I don't address them initially is to keep from a premature accidental send off caused by my fat fingers on an iPhone keyboard, which has happened a few times.

Terry