[pct-l] Missing hiker

Rashas Weber rashasweber at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 12:40:51 CDT 2014

Does anyone know if a Philip Morgan was found? Yesterday when I went hiking
on my favorite short stretch of the PCT above Carson, Washington, there
were a couple of missing posters at one of the trailheads. I'm not sure
when they were posted but he had last called his family on August 26th when
he was in Packwood. He was hiking southbound and was expected at Cascade
Locks by the first week of September but never arrived. I tried to find out
the status on the Internet but didn't turn up any mention of him.

          - Rashas