[pct-l] Altra shoes

walt Durling durlfam4 at icloud.com
Mon Sep 15 17:16:48 CDT 2014

I used Inov8 Roclite 295s on my several hundred mile PCT hike this year. I bought them from Zappos, and loved them. They have a wide toe box (the reason I tried them to begin with) and great grippy tread.  one pair lasted about 500 miles and I could have gotten a bit more out of them but had a second pair. Break in time was minimal to none.  Light, rugged, and comfortable.  Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPad