[pct-l] Section O

Dave Reneau dbreneau at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 21:25:27 CDT 2014

Susan,

I hiked that section Nobo about 2 weeks ago.  All of the water sources you mentioned had good water plus some more.  Peavine had a brownish pool but it filtered fine.  I'm on section R now let me know if you have more questions,  I don't know anything about road access.

Whitebeard

Sent from my iPhone