[pct-l] New PCT Rules in Southern California Forest Lands

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:26:43 CDT 2014

This summer I loved the Colorado Trail. HATED the bikes. Of the hundreds of bikes on the TRT and the CT exactly 7 observed the yield protocol. I made a huge point of thanking everyone of them   Virtually  all of them expected to be yielded to. What happens when they see a horse. The trail is chewed to bits. It's like sending a chainsaw through the trail. The motorcycles were a nightmare(they were allowed in a few sections) Tearing up the trail on purpose.  Spinning their tires--cause it was fun.
There was a noticeable lack of animals and birds in every section on both trails that allowed bikes. Marmot

Sent from my iPhone