[pct-l] Hiker Trash

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 13:35:11 CDT 2014

One day PCT Grizzly was downat the local trailtown saloon with his bros having a few cool ones.  The conversation was getting heated over whatis really hardcore hiker trash --- the elite of the trail.

Grizzly: You take you dog fora walk and both of you use the same tree.

Hiker: No, no, no.  It is when the Salvation Army declines yourfurniture.

Grizzly: I say it is when you come back from the dump with more than you took.

Another Hiker: It is really a family thing. Your grandma has "ammo"on her holiday list.

Grizzly: May be it is when you have been in a custody fight over a hunting dog.

Hiker: No, it is more of a domestic thing. Your house does not have curtains,but your truck does.

Grizzly: Now we are getting close.  Alsoadd you wonder how service stations keep their rest rooms so clean.

Another Hiker: I agree with the family thing. You consider your license plate personalized because your father madeit.

Hiker: There is a earning a living aspect to it too.  Your lifetime goal is to own a fireworksstand.

Grizzly: Now we are getting somewhere.  Thebiggest city you've ever been to is a Super Wal-Mart.

Hiker: I am sure that HikerTrash would live somewhere when a tornado hits their neighborhood, it does $100,000worth of improvements.

Grizzly: Hiker Trash are notdumb folks, but they might have missed their 5th grade graduation because ofjury duty.

And so it goes into thenight.