[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 88, Issue 26

Susan Alcorn backpack45 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 18:17:53 CDT 2015

Congratulations to Weathercarrot for producing this excellent tribute video that captures the joy with which Greg Hummel lived and which he brought to his family, friends, and the rest of the trail community.

"Here's the link for the Greg Hummel tribute video that was screened at the kickoff this week. I'd suggest good sound quality and something larger than a phone. You'll have two options for viewing the video - you could stream it directly, or you could download the file onto your computer and play through software like VLC media player - I suggest the latter for better playback.  The download icon is in the lower-right corner, and the file is somewhat large - about 411 megabytes.

http://weathercarrot.smugmug.com/Videos/i-Dw4d4Kt/A

Feel free to share via facebook, or wherever else. Enjoy!" Weathercarrot

Susan Alcorn