[pct-l] laser treatments for plantar fasciitis?

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 22:18:13 CST 2015

It took me 8-9 months to get rid of my Plantar Fascitis.  To stay in shape
I went cycling, swimming and did living room workouts with step ups,
squats, lunges.  My Podiatrist gave me a list of proper shoes to wear.
Merrell Moab Ventilators were on the list and I bought one from Asics for
 every day.  I developed P.F. doing interval training sprints on my toes
while wearing Altras Lone Peak, a minimalist shoe.  My Podiatrist told me
to throw those away.  I did physical therapy which included stretches,
ultrasound and electric pulses.

I'm fine now.

Diet Plan