[pct-l] laser treatments for plantar fasciitis

Janet Grossman janetgr at cableone.net
Wed Dec 23 11:10:12 CST 2015

Thanks to all who responded to my question. I got lots of interesting
suggestions, all of which involve more time off my feet than I like. I
do think my Altra Lone Peaks may be part of the problem, so will be
replacing them with a more traditional trail runner. I did buy "plantar
fasciitis heel pads" at Walgreen's the other day, wore them in my Lone
Peaks for a hike yesterday, and had much less pain during the hike than
I'd been having, though my foot sure hurt afterward. Maybe the pads in
traditional shoes would help more. I'm definitely going to look for a
different podiatrist covered by my insurance, since this one didn't even
look at the 3 pairs of shoes I took in to show him.

Rock-Kicker

---