[pct-l] Horseshoe Meadow

Tom Grundy caver456 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 08:21:32 CST 2015

we did a short loop from there a while back - New Army Pass, Siberia Pass,
and Cottonwood Pass - and leaving the car there was fine, I don't remember
what arrangements we had to make if any.  Also it's nice to have a car camp
spot there if you need it after a long drive getting there or before a long
drive home.  Loads of loop or PCT-section-and-loop opportunities around
there, we'd like to check it out more some day.  That's probably not really
useful info for you - but we found it to be a very convenient spot.