[pct-l] Horseshoe Meadow

Jeffrey Olson philos56 at live.com
Tue Feb 17 10:15:54 CST 2015

The parking lot at the trailhead is highly visible from a hundred yards
in all directions.  I've left my car there a couple times for a week or
more and nothing happened to it.  There are also bear boxes at the foot
of the trail to leave EVERYTHING that might attract an ursine to peel
parts of your car to get at good smelling stuff.  It's similar to what
you find at Onion Valley Trailhead.

Jeff
Arcata...