[pct-l] Happy Campers

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Jan 9 12:21:36 CST 2015

Rod,
You hit the nail right on the head.
Better to be "Happy, Jovial Camper" than a "Grumpy Unhappy Camper".
Happy, Jovial Campers seem to enjoy a happier and longer life.

JMT Reinhold
The "Happy" camper
Rod wrote:
IMHO some folks need to get thicker skins.

Having been around for longer than most on this list, over the
years I have changed to an intellectual knowledge that something
may offend some people but at the same time there is an emotional
reaction that is deeply embedded. So as a first reaction, I laugh
at jokes that may bother others, and have no guilt. Since I also
have the intellectual knowledge, I don't initiate offenses.

Frankly, I find it offensive that people don't or won't accept me
enjoying those jokes.

I suppose since it now appears that anything offends someone, let's
just get out on the trail and lighten up and enjoy it, weather
permitting.

--
Rod Miller
Handcraftsman