[pct-l] Poop-less on the Trail

Van Velzer, Paul L (357F) paul.l.vanvelzer at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jan 26 09:06:06 CST 2015

I have been using unprocessed bran flakes for many years (starting when I was in my 20's. I am now 55 years old). I notice problems when I don't get my bran for a week or more. Above all don't take laxatives! Bran works so well, so naturally, you will use LESS toilet paper.
That's all I have to say about that.

Mr. Sunshine