[pct-l] Looking for Opinions on Packs

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Fri Jul 10 08:14:54 CDT 2015

 ULA packs are both lightweight and comfortable, IMO.

Gary

On 07/09/15, Rich Arrant wrote:

I'm retired and have all of the time I need to get from point to point
{Millage per day isn't a huge concern}
Back is still strong, knees complain from time to time, feet are good.
At this time I'm 5'11" and 300lb. The weight went up when I stopped smoking
a couple of years ago but is coming down at this time.
I'm using 20-30lb ruck-sacks to practice and want to move to long distance
hikes {multiple moths}.

I'm making the picking of a pack as hard as it can be. I'm not too worried
about weight because I stop when I want, more concerned about comfort.
Thanks form any ideas/thoughts.
Rich