[pct-l] Expected Life of Trail Runner Shoes (with Link)

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:37:40 CDT 2015

I find about 500 miles.   I don't think the depth of the lugs is really
going to make much difference as I find usually the shoe itself or the
upper is what goes first.   After about 500 or so miles I can squeeze about
100 to 200 more miles out of them but I found that its just better to
replace the shoe.  For one, you are less likely to have a catastrophic
failure, and secondly, the integrity of the shoe is usually shot by then.
YMMV

I always tell folks that ask that my number one cost on the trail is food,
second is shoes.

Day-Late