[pct-l] PCTA Statement on Water Caches

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Tue Mar 3 16:29:33 CST 2015

I think the original article was very well written.

In regards to your question of "protect and preserve", the original trail
was never easy.  Just ask any of those who did it in the 70's.  No one is
making it harder or more dangerous, in fact, just the opposite is true.

And, if you want to get picky about the way something is written, it's a
cache, not cash!  You wrote cashes, and it's correctly spelled caches.